The following form allows you to order a solid waste dumpster for your use. The following conditions apply to the use of this dumpster:
* Items not to be put in this dumpster include: rock, brick, block, concrete or cement, appliances (including microwaves, dehumidifiers, etc.), large pieces of furniture (stuffed chairs, sofas, love seats, mattresses or box springs) and electronic waste (TV's, computers, laptops, printers, etc.) There will be an additional charge if these items are found in the dumpster.
* There should be no hazardous materials, paint, tires or yard waste placed in the dumpster.
* Any lumber needs to be cut down to no more than 4 ft. in length.
* The dumpster should not be filled to more than level full. There will be an additional charge for anything over the top. If it appears to be a hazard to our driver, it will be left until it is unloaded to a safe level.
* No cardboard shall be placed in the dumpster. If there is excessive cardboard, the dumpster will not be dumped until the cardboard has been removed.
* Failure to pay monthly statement by the DUE DATE will result in a $10 per month finance charge.
* All dumpsters must be dumped at least twice within each calendar month to avoid a monthly rent charge.
Rent on containers is as follows:
2 yd. container - $ 13.25 per month
4, 6 yd. container - $20.00 per month
10 yd. container - $40.25 per month
20, 25, 30 yd. container - $86.25 per month
Fees for General Clean Up / Construction Use:
2 yd. container - $26.50 per dump
4 yd. container - $52.50 per dump
6 yd. container - $78.50 per dump
10 yd. container - $150.00 per dump
20 yd. container - $300.00 per dump
25 yd. container - $365.00 per dump
30 yd. container - $435.00 per dump
Fees for Shingle use:
2 yd. container - $70.00 per dump
4 yd. container - $140.00 per dump
6 yd. container - $210.00 per dump
10 yd. container - $300.00 per dump
20 yd. container - $600.00 per dump
25 yd. container - $750.00 per dump
Fees are per each dump of the dumpster. You will need to call the Transfer Station to arrange for the dumpster to be emptied. When your project is completed, call the Transfer Station and ask that the dumpster be pulled.
There is a one time delivery fee of $25.00 per dumpster. At the time of reserving a dumpster, you will be required to pay the delivery fee plus the first dump.
Dumpsters are rented on a first come, first serve basis, based on dumpster size availability. We recommend that you call the Transfer Station at 712-580-7270 to ensure that your dumpster size is available prior to completing the application. or click to Check Dumpster Availabilty.